Create and launch a crowdfunding campaign in a weekend!
"How do I get crowdfunding?" is a common question by those who want to get money. Did you know that a massive 50% of crowdfunding campaigns are unsuccessful? Why? Because most of those who setup their first campaign simply don't know how to go about it with the right skills.
iPledg.com is a crowdfunding platform created by Bryan Vadas (Gold Coast). In its re-launch, iPledg will be offering education and plans to lead the way in educating people in how to have a successful crowdfunding campaign. Your success is our success!
Here is a snapshot of what happens over the weekend:
- create your compelling story that encourages people to fund your program;
- create a video (that weekend!) as part of your campaign;
- determine the appropriate amount to 'raise' for your campaign;
- determine 'attractive' rewards suitable for your campaign; and,
- create a public relations and marketing strategy to promote your campaign.
By the end of the weekend, you will have a campaign ready to launch on iPledg.com or any other platform you choose.
Even if you don't have a project or idea to launch, attend anyway! This is lifelong education as crowdfunding is here to stay!
Our next Crowdfunding Boot Camp in Canberra will be held the 4th – 6th of March, 2016 at the Canberra Innovation Network offices. TO find out more or to register, click here.